Job Responsibilities : Remote Program Supervisor
Salary : From $32,000 a year
Company : InfoCision Management Corporation
Location : Remote US
Assists in achieving team goals within our virtual phone centers, and works directly with remote employees to improve program results, retention, and quality. Responsible for daily duties, including motivating team, communicating effectively, coaching agents, and assisting in employee development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Administers discipline, pre-disciplinary conversations, and documents all the foregoing
- Develops meaningful relationships with agents to increase engagement, retention, and program success
- Communicates effectively with agents concerning accountability, expectations, performance, and productivity
- Communication across all channels includes chat, Microsoft Teams, telephone, and email
- Completes quality assessments and coaches accordingly
- Suggests changes to scripting, screens, and other marketing material
- Supervises, motivates, and assists in training of agents
- Assists in solving agents’ remote connection issues (issues with their personal computer, internet service, and/or phone service)
- Assists in recruitment, when needed
Minimum Requirements of All Applicants:
Associates, Bachelor’s (BA) or Technical degree preferred.
Experience in lieu of degree in applicable, relatable field may be considered.