Job Responsibilities : Call Center Inbound Sales Representative
Salary : $1,279 a month
Company : Cox Communications Inc
Location : Temporarily remote US
Educational requirements : High School
You must live within the area Phoenix, AZ and be willing to commute when appropriate to the office due to technical or performance needs. To qualify, you must also have a high-speed internet connection available in your home.
What Youll Do
. That means being an Einstein about everything we offer as well as a whiz around the marketing campaigns that fuel those inbound calls.
This is a quota, commission-based gig, so your earnings are in your hands. One way to do this will be to be super responsive to customer inquiries, resolving issues lickety-split, all while keeping callers in-the-know about the latest solutions we have to offer.
Whats In It For You?
- Youll be sold on Coxs great, highly competitive pay, generous incentives, and other compensation perks (401k + company matching, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet insurance and much more.
- Good work should be rewarded, and not just with a healthy paycheck. The Cox culture is one that values people more than technology, so its our goal to make sure you feel recognized for your contributions. We also know, its important to work alongside colleagues who “get you”. At Cox, youll find a workplace where relationships are crafted with care and successes are celebrated with high fives. We strive to create an environment where you can do you, and everyone from leadership to new hires can support and feel supported.
Who You Are
Youre someone who anticipates customers needs so you can not only offer them what they need now, but also what theyll need next. But your idea of being a “selling machine” isnt about pushing products, its about listening, and fitting a customer to the solution that works best for them. People tell you youre a good listener, and you bring that rare gift into your workplace, leading to a remarkable response reflex.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- 1+ years in a sales quota environment.
- 2+ years experience in related field (i.e. Retail, Training, Indirect Sales, etc.).