Job Responsibilities : Product Manager for Provider MDX
Salary : $110,000 – $171,000 a year
Company : IBM
Location : Remote US
- Achieves an acute understanding of the Clinical Decision Support market to operationalize strategies that accelerate growth for new offerings and legacy platforms.
- Compiles market analysis and business case development for informed product lifecycle decisions.
- Develops and maintains high level of industry and product expertise necessary to fulfill position responsibilities and articulate IBM Micromedex value proposition.
- Conducts buy/build/partner analysis to align market requirements and business objectives.
- Influence cross-functional teams to deliver a differentiated solution that achieves high market adoption and exceptional user satisfaction.
- Provides trade show and user group support.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $110,000 to $171,000 is based on a full time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic knowledge of Clinical Decision Support Systems delivered via SaaS or native mobile applications.
- Relevant experience (3-5 years) in a combination of:
- Product management
- Business leadership
- Healthcare IT
- Excellent internal and external cross-functional collaboration skills with demonstrated team leadership experience.
- Experience interacting with healthcare providers and industry partners.
- Demonstrated experience with full product life cycle management (inception, introduction, maturity, sunset,
- and replacement).
- Experience working with external technology partners on combined products.
- Ability to work effectively with and influence internal and external business leaders.
- Demonstrated experience with qualitative and quantitative market research.
- Demonstrated expertise in business financials, analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.