Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant 2
Salary : 17 per Hour
Company : Humana
Location : Remote US
The Administrative Assistant 2 transcribes types formats and proofreads a variety of material (e.g. correspondence invoices contracts meeting minutes reports speeches and presentations) using word processing presentation graphics and spreadsheet software. Coordinates internal and external meetings which may involve scheduling meeting times making travel arrangements for attendees and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available. Manages the appointments and schedules of applicable staff. Uses office equipment such as photocopiers faxes and printers. Additional responsibilities may include distributing incoming mail preparing outgoing mail filing maintaining office supplies or other inventory. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards but has some latitude over prioritization/timing and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Must have strong Executive Level Administrative Support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple or competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize workload
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Previous administrative or related experiences
- Experience with internet research and proof-reading/editing
For this job associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members patients associates and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer you will be required to:
Provide proof of full vaccination or commit to testing protocols OR
Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical religious state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours