Job Responsibilities : Inbound Contact Representative 2 – WAH
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Humana
Location : Remote US
- Know Me
- Show Me You Care
- Make It Easy
- Help Me
Inbound Contact Representatives also perform varied activities and moderately complex administrative operational and customer support assignments; inputting detailed data in various systems while typically working on semi-routine assignments and phone calls.
The Inbound Contact Representative addresses member needs which may include complex benefit questions resolving issues educating members and delivering best-in-class member experiences.
- Handle 40-50 inbound calls daily from members in a fast-paced inbound call center environment and at times back-to-back phone calls.
- Documents accurate details of inquiries comments or complaints transactions or interactions and records all actions taken in accordance to the request or questions being asked.
- Escalates unresolved and pending member grievances and appeals. Decisions are typically focused on detailed processes and area/department policies and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards but has some latitude over prioritization/timing and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Participates in daily team chats accesses a knowledge-based database (Mentor) on every call and reads emails daily to stay on top of alerts trainings and all Medicaid updates/changes.
BENEFITS INCLUDE 401K Plan – PAID TIME OFF – TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS – STELLAR WELLNESS/REWARDS PROGRAM
What you need for success! – Required Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- After the first 7 weeks of training you must be available to work ANY SHIFT ASSIGNED between the hours of 6:45 am – 8:00 pm EST (M-F); and at times some weekends and overtime required based on company needs
- Training is work at home (WAH) or virtual. Training will start day one of employment and runs the first 7 weeks with a schedule of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training or within your first 60 days.
- Demonstrated experience with providing exceptional customer service and attention to details while listening on calls
- Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Prior experience effectively communicating with customers verbally and listening to their needs
- Accurate and complete documentation of member needs inquiries or questions during calls within multiple systems
Work at Home Requirements
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25/10 (25mbs download x 10mbs upload) is required.
- Ongoing uninterrupted connectivity to Humana systems/Internet
- A dedicated private space lacking ongoing noise or interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information to mimic an in-office experience.
What you need to be STAND OUT among the crowd!: Preferred Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Prior Healthcare experience
- Residency within the Central or Eastern Time Zones in the continental United States
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish. (Potential increase in hourly rate for bilingual skills – see Additional Info below)
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment provided by an outside vendor to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours