Job Responsibilities : Outbound Call Specialist- Dr. Call Phones Department
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Humana
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Outbound Call Specialist – Dr. Call Phones Department role is a clerk role tasked with making outbound calls to local pharmacies and initiating prescriptions transfers that are then completed by internal pharmacists.
- That looks like making as many as 35-45 outbound calls a day to retail pharmacies, collecting member data, and coordinating with Humana Pharmacy to facilitate a smooth transition of the prescriptions. Additional responsibilities may include outbound member calls.
This is a remote/Work At Home position in Ohio. Candidate must live within 1 hour of Springdale, Ohio.
- At least 6 months of phone experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Ability to work the following schedule: 11:30am- 8:00pm M-F
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Outbound call experience in a pharmacy setting
- Candidate must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required
- As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
Scheduled Weekly Hours