Job Responsibilities : HR Recruiting – Sourcing Specialist (Remote-Home Based Worker)
Salary : $50,000 – $60,000 a year
Company : Allstate
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
The Exclusive Agents (EA) and Exclusive Financial Specialist (EFS) deployment team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external market to satisfy the organization’s agency appointment requirements. The EA/EFS deployment team has a direct working relationship across all business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring and appointment goals. Interprets internal or external business needs and recommends best practices. They work in partnership with the HR Deployment Leader and the Agency Sales organization to assess and meet agent appointment goals.
The Sourcing Consultant is responsible for passive searches and will lead creative sourcing strategies to drive the successful execution of new agent appointments. This individual will be responsible for National and/or Regional sourcing strategies for one of the following agent groups:
Exclusive Financial Specialist
The accountabilities for this type of sourcing include implementation of a strategic sourcing plan which includes industry research, competitive intelligence, customized email, internet forums, LinkedIn campaigns, interactive social media, cold calling and building networks to ensure that there’s a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates. The accountabilities may also include database mining of in house tools such as ATS and CRM, internet searches, resume searching, and prescreening targeted potential candidates. The Sourcer works within a local and/or national recruiting team and partners on the development of the sourcing strategy.
The Sourcing Consultant partners with the internal Strategic Research Services team to gain competitive intelligence to better understand the market. This role requires independent judgment and the ability to make recommendations on recruiting practices and candidates.
- Matches necessary competencies to experience, utilizing internal/external resources and proprietary databases
- Gathers and synthesizes market, candidate and industry data
- Monitors and tracks industry happenings and corporate events specific to a function
Sourcing & Pipeline Optimization
- Accurately inputs, organizes and maintains the integrity of candidate management database
- Develops subject matter expertise regarding functionality and searching optimization
- Understands the talent profile to develop name generation by researching the specific industry or specialty skills and leadership capabilities
- Provides input on sourcing strategies (what is working and not working)
- Develops market intelligence (through sourcing outlets, organizations and networking)
- Bachelor’s degree and search experience preferred
- 0- 2 years of experience
- Previous background in search experience in a high volume corporate environment preferred
- Time management skills including ability to handle high volume requisitions
- Organization skills and ability to manage multiple client groups
- Client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients at all levels across the enterprise
Compensation range for this position is $50,000- $60,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Click Here : Apply Now