Job Responsibilities : CL Retention Agent
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Nationwide
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Commercial Lines experience
- Sales experience
- Call Center experience
- Spanish Bilingual
- Makes and receives calls to/from current policyholders to perform various retention-related activities, including cross-selling additional Nationwide products. Meets customer service production expectations and quality standards.
- Receives in-bound sales calls, quotes and binds new business, and is responsible for the respective trailing documents for all states and exclusively for states with complex underwriting guidelines.
- Contacts current policyholders by phone to process policy changes and advise policyholder on retention-related efforts. Helps peers with questions on underwriting guidelines.
- Contacts policyholders after their claim has been closed to provide a review and inquire about their claims experience.
- Typical Skills and Experiences:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent; undergraduate studies preferred. Prefer participation in professional insurance coursework.
License/Certification/Designation: State licensing, as required. Continuing education as required by state(s). Associate must acquire the required state licenses within the time period designated by the business unit. If an associate fails or is unable to obtain required licenses/registrations within the designated time period, the associate will be ineligible to continue in the position.
Experience: Three or more years of related work experience. Prefer exposure to telemarketing in commercial or multiple property/casualty insurance product call center environment.
Skills/Competencies: Possesses strong verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical insurance information to policyholders, agents and others..