Job Responsibilities : Senior Software Engineer
Salary : $100000 per year
Company : Hilton Corporate
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
More specifically, you will:
- Design and maintain front-end applications for property users.
- Tackle a wide variety of coding challenges throughout the stack and contribute to all parts of our codebase.
- Establish partnerships within the IT organization to ensure multi-functional alignment, and to ensure a deep understanding of a feature request.
- Help fill gaps throughout the development lifecycle to ensure Hilton meets delivery expectations.
- Follow the defined agile methodology delivering industry-leading web solutions with outstanding quality and performance.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to build a technical specification and product design from published requirements
- Ability to define and set standard methodologies for the Property organization
- Demonstrates the ability to engage and work with Solution and Platform architects to drive solutions to sophisticated problems in accordance with the strategic vision established by Technology Executives
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional work experience in Technology or a related field
- Two (2) years of experience in modern micro-service technologies like Node.js, Java, or .NET core for building RESTful services
- One (1) year of React experience
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 6+ years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 12+ years of Technology related experience
- Seven (7) years of professional work experience in Technology or related field
- One (1) year of experience working with SQL and workflow services