Job Responsibilities : Safety Observation Specialist – 0.6 Every Weekend Rotating Days/ Eves
Salary : $77000 per year
Company : Stanford Health Care
Location : Palo Alto, CA 94305 US
Educational requirements : High School
A few objectives of the Stanford Healthcare Float Pool are to:
Assure we have a highly prepared team with consistent orientation to Stanford Healthcare’s policies and departments. We ensure that your unit can have the same expectations of all of our staff.
Provide a permanent, full-time team that shares the Stanford Healthcare mission, vision, and values with the inpatient units.
Must be able to successfully complete competencies for position within the designated probationary period
- Ensures complete visualization of the patient via remote monitoring equipment.
- Notifies RN or Charge RN of changes in patient status observed on Central Station.
- Obtains instructions via the RN regarding ambulation limitations and course of action for redirection of patient if needed.
- Maintains awareness of safety at all times and promptly calls for assistance as needed.
- Obtains verbal report from the patient’s nurse to include information regarding the patient’s identified
- care needs, diagnosis, visual, auditory, or language barriers as well as any special considerations (bed alarms, etc.)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years’ experience working in healthcare environment
Any combination of education and experience as noted.
Click Here : Apply Now