Job Responsibilities : Help Desk Specialist
Salary : $43,000 – $50,000 a year
Company : Group II
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Help Desk professional that wants to continue to learn and grow professionally.
This position will work one week in the office and three weeks remote per month. Most live in Greater Omaha area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is accountable for Network Support in a multi-location manufacturing company. The selected professional will be responsible for managing small to medium sized projects and work directly with business users. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the user community with day to day HW and PC support.
- Standardize and consolidate systems and processes across the organization.
- Help lead the introduction of new technologies into the organization.
- Build and support licensed PC/Mac desktop computers, at all company locations, including manufacturing plants and other industrial facilities.
- Maintain and direct internal company-wide printer/copier program to ensure equipment is fully functional.
- Assist in maintaining company-wide enterprise network infrastructure and help with improvements as needed.
- Manage and maintain laptop and desktop computers, as well as vehicle-mounted and handheld computers, at all company locations.
- Facilitate help desk and support tickets in a timely manner.
- Recommend client technology changes to ensure that the company is utilizing technology in efficient ways to support business growth and development.
- Support and participate in PC replacement and imaging program.
- Maintain store of IT equipment by specifying and ordering expendables, monitors, and printers in accordance with established company policy.
Background & Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Operating Systems, as well Macintosh Operating Systems. Network PC and Macintosh units to a Microsoft network.
- Associates degree in Information Technology or a related field, equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- At least 1 or more years of Help Desk / Technical Support experience required.
Benefits & Features:
Our client values their employees and offers:
- A flexible working environment
- A robust health and benefits package
- Remote work opportunity.