Job Responsibilities : Software Support Technician
Salary : $15 – $18 an hour
Company : SBS CyberSecurity
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Cyber professionals make a real-world impact by developing unique solutions in a dynamic industry. You can make an impact by joining our team at SBS Cybersecurity. We’re seeking a full-time, fully remote Software Support Technician to provide exceptional support for both our internal and external clients utilizing our proprietary software(s) and reseller applications.
- World Class Service for our Clients:
- Provide timely responses and resolutions for client inquiries received via phone, ticketing system and/or live chat requests.
- Provide world class service by exceeding client expectations.
- Respond timely to email, telephone, live chat support requests.
- Determine minimal use-case to recreate, and solve issues, if possible, or provide concise details to Development Team for further analysis and resolution.
- Consistently apply deductive problem-solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of situations.
- Proactively call clients, as needed, ensuring world class service.
- SBSs Product and Process Improvement:
- Analyze each support request for root cause, determine if the issue could be prevented by changes in the software or business processes, and outline change recommendations.
- Update and create online knowledgebase articles to reduce support requests.
- Maintain data integrity within and between the various systems used in support of the business.
- Capture details of each support request in SBSs ticketing system.
- Create and update current and new department processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Associate degree, or minimum of 2 years of college, required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to two years technical related experience in a fast paced, collaborative client services team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency in English.
- Banking experience is a plus.