Job Responsibilities : Patient Service Representative
Salary : $37000 per year
Company : Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
Location : Remote US
The Engagement Center Agent/Patient Service Representative is responsible for answering non-clinical related questions as well as triaging adverse events and product complaints utilizing an FAQ document and then entering the data into the CRM.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following
- Pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Answers incoming calls in professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
- Perform outgoing calls in professional manner following client guidelines. Identify any areas that are potentially troublesome and follow up with the stakeholder to ensure that issue is resolved.
- Responds to stakeholder inquiries and provides education or information.
- Able to troubleshoot IT/ technical inquiries.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred or 1+ year of healthcare call center experience
- 1+ years recent pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience- e.g. Medical Assistant, Nurse’s Aide, EMT, health insurance company etc. is highly preferred
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending program needs.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM