Job Responsibilities : NYFW Fashion Week Fashion Writers/ I N T E R N S
Salary : $$89800 per year
Company : Disrupshion Magazine LLC
Location : Remote US
We have a Seat At The Table for You!
Disrupshion Magazine is a growing digital and print quarterly publication based out of New York City. We have left NYC behind and our current headquarters is in Tampa FL. We focus and inspire the disruption of fashion beauty and lifestyle. We give a platform for fashion creatives to reshape how the world sees fashion get published and let their voices be heard and seen. Our magazine also has international appeal.
This internship is unpaid. Starts Septemeber 9th 2021- Septemeber 2021.
APPLICANTS can live anywhere in the United States because the position is remote.
**We offer college credit for this Internship opportunity**
Phone/Zoom Interviews will be held:
Fashion Week 2021 Internships: Hustle. Learn. Grow.
Writing/Fashion + Beauty Blogging Interns:
- Submit up to 1 articles a day for the website DisrupshionMag.com for fashion week coverage.
- Submit one article for the quarterly issue of original and timely content.
- Meet deadlines + Plagiarism will no be tolerated.
- Should be willing and able to conduct interviews (including virtual) and live coverage as needed.
- Assist the editor with page/article proofs to editors and writers.
- Check for grammatical and factual errors.
- Must be familiar with AP style.
- Contribute to magazine/website as a writer.
- Previous experience editing for a school paper or publication is preferred but not required.
Graphic design Interns:
- Create engaging posts and flyers and marketing documents as needed.
- Assist with creating magazine layouts for the quarterly publication (Magazine layout experience is preferable but not required.)
- Additional experience but not required: logo/apparel design InDesign Adobe and Photoshop programs.
- Implement the design of high-quality FASHION layouts and designs for print products (including but not limited to multi-page EDITORIALS magazine inserts and marketing materials) and digital products (including but not limited to banner ads email and web pages)
Qualified candidates must be reliable!!!!!! The best candidates are those who have a serious desire and willingness to learn the art of laying out layouts and graphics for a fashion & beauty magazine. Candidates must be extremely detail oriented able to thrive in a fast paced environment organized positive hardworking and have effective communication skills.
- Hustle. Learn. Grow in a Fast Pace and real work experience.
- Media credentials to cover specific events depending on your location.
- Opportunity to work and get hands on shoot and interview experience depending on your location.
- Bi-weekly conference calls with the editor.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from the founder and editor-in-chief upon the end of the internship.
- Gain college credit hours if needed.
- Opportunity to keep working with us as we grow our team!
*Please respond with a current Resume portfolio references (previous photographic styling graphics work) and your INSTAGRAM Handle.
Serious applicants can apply if you meet the below Requirements/Qualifications: 18+
Ability to work with discretion + Reliable/Responsible
Interest in fashion (Fashion Degree preferred but not required)
Self-motivated and Proactive
Ability to prioritize & multi-task
Photoshop experience (preferred but not required)
SUBMIT RESUME THROUGH INDEED
Job Types: Part-time Temporary
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On call
- Rotating shift
- Which internship title are you interested in?
- Please list your Instagram Name. If you do not have one put N/A.
Work Location: Remote