Job Responsibilities : Production Coordinator for Interior Design
Salary : $50,000 – $70,000 a year
Company : Bridgeport Trading Inc
Location : Remote US
Overview: Purchasing coordinator interior design will be overseeing multiple design projects for Bridgeport by being the point of contact for all projects.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Under direction be the primary point of contact with designer, manufacturers and purchasing agents overseas.
- Review and comment on design packages, ensure quality of design intent, drawings and specifications.
- Monitor budget, schedule and process of designers and purchasing.
- Work with the team to find and vet appropriate manufacturers for each project.
- Oversee specification, purchasing and manufacturing process overseas.
- Work closely with the team to develop the appropriate purchasing strategy.
- Review contracts and ensure scope and intent is being met.
- Responsible for creating purchase orders/invoices etc for smaller orders.
- Liaise with Hotel brands and ensure designers are following brand standards.
- On smaller projects, run the management with minimal oversight.
- 1+ years of experience in the hospitality industry required
- Bachelor’s degree in Interiors or Architecture preferred
- Strong project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to be nimble and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now
Walgreens Customer Service Home Based Jobs
Southwest Airlines Careers Remote
Wiley Jobs 2022 | Remote Work from Home
American Airlines Remote Jobs | Reservations Representative
At Home Remote Jobs Hiring Online | United States 2022
Social Worker Trainee - Social And Human Services (Hybrid)
Administrative Assistant I
Spotify Jobs In the USA | Apply for Spotify Best Positions
Jobs in New Orleans | Hospital Lab Technician Apply Now