Job Responsibilities :Maintenance Controller
Company : Jet Edge
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Safely managing daily maintenance requirements of the Jet Edge fleet in a timely manner
- Make accurate and efficient decisions on changes in schedule to resolve conflicts between MX events and the operations schedule.
- Reviews with Mechanic/Pilot proper write-up to be entered into WACI Form 215 Aircraft Discrepancy Sheet.
- Reviews records for Compliance and accuracy of the unscheduled maintenance event, ensures all required logbook entries have been made
- Responsible for requesting quotes and scheduling service for MX events with Jet Edge approved maintenance facilities and mechanics, ensuring accurate and timely information is conveyed to operations for AOG and delayed aircraft.
- Responsible for building, scheduling, and releasing aircraft from Mx events, by review and updating tracking systems by use of MX work orders
- Initiates Form 206 Contacts necessary personnel to begin RTS process, maintain updates as required to Operation Control Center (OCC) and Maintenance control center (Mxcc)
- High school diploma or GED
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate minimum 3 years of inspection, troubleshooting, and repair of Large category transport aircraft
- Prefer 3 years in a supervisory position with regard to inspection, troubleshooting, and repair of Large category transport aircraft
Receptionist Jobs Near me 2021 Apply Now
Remote Transcription Jobs | Music Transcriber 2021
Carvana Work from Home | Customer Service
Typist Jobs from Home 2021 | United States
Amazon Part Time Jobs | Urgent Hiring For Freshers!
Southwest Airlines Work from Home - Sr Software Engineer 2021
Jobs Where You Can Work from Home - Executive Assistant
Maximus Jobs Remote | Customer Service Representative 2021
Online Jobs for College Students | Copy Editor III
State of Delaware Employment & Jobs | Customer Support Engineer