Job Responsibilities : Field Claims Adjuster
Salary : $56000 per year
Company : Assurant
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
As a Field Claims Adjuster, you are the face of Assurant to the insured ensure they are compensated according to their policy when they experience damage or loss. If you are focused on customer service, enjoy helping people and can make decisions in the best interests of the insured and the company, this may be the job for you!
Ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years claims adjusting experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to navigate and enter data on multiple screens
- Physical demands of the job include working in extreme weather conditions and the ability to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl when necessary.
- A Field Claims Adjuster’s territory can include a variety of neighborhoods, some of which may be in less than desirable areas, with properties of varying degrees of disrepair.
Click Here : Apply Now
Allstate Careers & Employment (Remote)
Remote Copy Editor Jobs US | Work from Home
Jobs with Nielsen | Customer Support Representative 2022
Claims Customer Service Work From Home
Virtual Assistant Jobs | Online Assistant Jobs Near Me Apply Now 2022
Apple Online Jobs For Students
U-Haul Remote Jobs
Jobs Where You Can Work from Home | Service Desk Agent
Remote Proofreading Jobs No Experience | Apply Now!
Administrative Assistant I