Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Advisor
Salary : $6,486 – $9,971 a month
Company : FedEx Services
Location : Remote
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Implement, maintain, and optimize full spectrum of existing and proposed translations and localization technologies
- Research and recommend new or complementary technology
- Define new technical processes to facilitate better, faster, and cheaper translations
- Define and execute technology replacement/retirement to simplify localization operations
Job Specific Information:
- Provide leadership to enterprise localization/translation practice in support of global marketing strategies.
- Lead the development of the long-term localization strategy including technology roadmap, standard localization procedures, internationalization rollout, and resources needed to be a digital leader in enterprise localization.
- Quickly identify, assess and resolve issues with end-to-end translation technologies to ensure global translation capabilities remain available to internal customers.
- Manage localization and translation vendors, on-site and off-site.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience Considered a Plus:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with multiple localization and computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools
- Familiarity with a variety of publishing and editing software (InDesign, FinalCut, Photoshop, Office Suite, etc.)
- Solid understanding of content management systems and web technologies
- Innovative, results-oriented, self-starter capable of coordinating numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced team environment
- SAFe® Agile experience, training and certifications
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related business discipline. Five (5) years experience in a digital marketing or digital product management environment or demonstrated knowledge gained through coursework or work experience in digital product marketing, management, or technology support. Strong ability to understand business and customer needs, customer/user experience management, product analysis and technology capabilities. Technical acumen. A directly related Master’s Degree is equivalent to two (2) years experience. More advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.