Job Responsibilities : Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist – Online and Mobile Experience – Remote
Salary : n
Company : FedEx Services
Location : Remote US
Specific Job Responsibilities:
These roles will be responsible for identifying customer needs, working closely with product specialists, defining & prioritizing features, and developing the product vision. The selected candidates will also provide support for corporate initiatives having notification impacts as well as support for InfoSec initiatives having identity and access management impacts.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated success in:
Product Management/Marketing/Requirements Definition: Translating customer needs and/or market trends into a prioritized product feature set. Defining and prioritizing product features needed to guide product development efforts. Communicating to executive management product plans of action that clearly align resources and timelines to hit target objectives.
Project Management: Able to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, in order to ensure product features are launched on time.
Technical Aptitude: Have the ability to understand technical capabilities and comfortably dialogue with technical experts to determine how to best meet customer needs.
Collaboration: Able to work across operating companies, Marketing, and IT in order to promote and get support to implement the product strategies. Demonstrated ability to build and to maintain strong relationships with cross functional stakeholders including executive management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate customer needs into product features.
- Prioritize the product features/needs based on business value and customer impact.
- Lead regular cross functional product meetings to get alignment needed to prioritize investments.
- Develop and communicate program metrics needed to measure performance and ROI.
- Partner with key groups to conduct industry, competitive, user experience research needed to build an actionable product strategy and roadmap.
- Execute program using SAFe Agile development practices
- Build the fact-based business justification needed to justify product investments.
- Obtain cross-functional support for the product roadmap.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on key corporate initiatives as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related business discipline. Three (3) years experience in a digital marketing or digital product management environment or demonstrated knowledge gained through coursework or work experience in digital product management, and technology support. Strong ability to understand business and customer needs, customer and/or user experience management, product analysis and technology capabilities. Technical acumen. Strong collaboration, communications and analytical skills. A directly related Master’s Degree is equivalent to two (2) years experience. More advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.