Job Responsibilities : Business Product Analyst II
Salary : $4,472 – $7,212 a month
Company : FedEx Services
Location : Remote US
Company: FedEx Services
Compensation: Monthly Salary $4472.14 – $7212.19
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your remote work location (for remote postings), how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role.
Understand and convey the business processes and problems to the Scrum team. This job represents the voice of the customer to elicit, understand, analyze, document, refine and communicate business needs, so that business and/or technical delivery teams can build effective solutions.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Under limited supervision, define and clearly articulate requirements (User Stories) and acceptance criteria (Use Cases)
- Assists in managing requirements and prioritization within the Product Backlog through: business value ROI, alignment with Product Strategy, and resource capacity
- Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders
- Assist in the integration of programs across channels with internal partners and manages program effectiveness against target metrics
- Utilize effective communication skills to surface essential requirements information
- Define and clearly articulate requirements (User Stories) and Acceptance Criteria (Use Cases)
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Two (2) years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Click Here : Apply Now