Job Responsibilities : Manager, Community Help and Education
Salary : $72000 per year
Company : Facebook
Location : Remote US
This person should also have an eye for improving the customer support experience and be able to manage complex, cross-functional projects using critical thinking skills. This is a multi-faceted, fast-paced position supporting a team of content strategists, so flexibility, empathy, and good editorial judgment are essential.
- Lead a team of content strategists in defining and executing operational goals within CHE’s larger strategy.
- Build and manage relationships with key cross-functional partners including Product, Engineering, Policy, Privacy, Legal, and Product Support Operations.
- Leverage both data and cross-functional relationships to identify new opportunities for business impact.
- Act as a resource and mentor for your team in areas such as customer support best practices, data-informed decision-making, process improvement, prioritization, time management, cross-functional negotiation, and career development.
- Develop and operationalize best practices for creating and managing high quality educational and support content at scale.
- 5+ years of experience in a content strategy, editorial, or other content-focused role
- 3+ years of experience managing people and performance
- Demonstrated experience building connections with direct reports, peers, stakeholders, leadership, and users through effective communication and collaboration
- Demonstrated experience measuring impact against operational metrics
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects, timelines, and expectations effectively in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment