Job Responsibilities: Work From Home Senior Customer Service Specialist – eBay Risk Agent
Salary: $18 an hour
Company: eBay Inc.
Location: Temporarily remote US
**This is a Work From Home Position*
About the team:
At the core of everything we do, we ensure that eBay’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and that we execute our plans with our customers as our most important priority. The team is comprised of Global Customer Service (GCX), Global Trust, and Global Security and Resiliency organizations, and our Workplace Resources (WPR) function – responsible for eBay’s facilities around the world.
eBay Risk Teammate is dedicated to driving great customer experiences through a balanced approach, which focuses on setting our members up for long-term success while mitigating risk and potential loss to eBay. Teammates have the responsibility to make the best decision for the customer and the business while ensuring site safety and customer satisfaction. These decisions could include customer education, warnings, removing listings, restricting buying/selling activity, suspension of all site activity, and handling appeals on actions taken through multiple channels.
- Use Customer Service tools to make good business decisions that drive seller/buyer success, while working to mitigate risk and losses for eBay
- Apply problem solving and judgment when considering limits, selling performance, and restrictions on a member’s account
- Effectively communicate via multiple contact channels by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Coach sellers on trading practices that create good buyer experiences, and enable safe, sustainable growth on the platform
- Assess seller’s business model and recommend changes to align their business to eBay’s processes and policies.
- Collaborate with peers and leaders to identify customer pain points, and recommend changes to improve processes and/or policies
- Understand eBay policies that would help judgment in decisions to limit eBay’s exposure to risk
- Achieve quality, satisfaction, and operational metrics as set out by your leadership team
- A stellar communicator who can speak optimally to customers from many diverse backgrounds
- Customer-centric, allowing you to maintain a high level of customer focus in many different and complicated situations
- Skilled and compassionate to the needs of customers
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An outstanding teammate, you thrive on helping coworkers when needed
- Self-reliant – able to take ownership and lead out on customer concerns
- 3+ years of call center or customer service related experience
- Real passion for member concerns and problem-solving
- Conflict management and creative thinking skills
- The ability to meet strict attendance guidelines and thrive in a scheduled environment
- Interest in skill-development and career growth
- A calm and confident demeanor in uncertain circumstances
Work from Utah Based Home Requirements:
- You must be located in Utah.
- Have a secure workspace, in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions such as pets, children, and other adults.
- Wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL, and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems).
- Internet service does need to have a consistent internet speed of 10 Mbps download and 4 Mbps upload.
- Highly competitive starting pay of $18.00/hr with 10-15% differentials for the evening and weekend hours
- Yearly performance raises as well as performance-based quarterly bonuses with a target of 6% and the opportunity to earn more
- Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage starting on your first day
- 16+ Days of Paid Time Off + 11 paid holidays
- eBay Sabbatical- Every 5 years, receive 4 weeks off at 100% pay to refresh and recharge
- And much more at ebaybenefits.com
Click Here : Apply Now