Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Advisor
Salary : $6,486 – $9,971 a month
Company : FedEx Services
Location : Remote US
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Implement, maintain, and optimize full spectrum of existing and proposed translations and localization technologies
- Research and recommend new or complementary technology
- Define new technical processes to facilitate better, faster, and cheaper translations
- Define and execute technology replacement/retirement to simplify localization operations
Job Specific Information:
- Provide leadership to enterprise localization/translation practice in support of global marketing strategies.
- Quickly identify, assess and resolve issues with end-to-end translation technologies to ensure global translation capabilities remain available to internal customers.
- Manage localization and translation vendors, on-site and off-site.
- Develop strategy and implementation plan for Machine Translation (MT) integration into the localization technology suite, including building a supporting business case. Implement MT in coordination with Localization Service Provider.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience Considered a Plus:
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve a variety of technology/process problems with minimal assistance
- Ability to read code and be familiar with different programming languages
- Extensive knowledge and experience with multiple localization and computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools
- Familiarity with a variety of publishing and editing software
- Innovative, results-oriented, self-starter capable of coordinating numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced team environment
Domicile: This position will be domiciled in Plano, TX, TN, Orlando, FL and Colorado Springs.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related business discipline. Five (5) years experience in a digital marketing or digital product management environment or demonstrated knowledge gained through coursework or work experience in digital product marketing, management, or technology support.A directly related Master’s Degree is equivalent to two (2) years experience. More advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.
Application Criteria: To be considered, please upload a copy of your current resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on October 7, 2021.