Job Responsibilities : Digital Designer – Work From Home
Salary : $65000 per year
Company : CRATE & BARREL
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
We at Crate and Barrel care a lot about helping our customers love how they live in the moments that matter. Being a part of our Customer Contact Center l means you are passionate about delivering excellent service with every interaction, and excited to learn and share expertise about our wide range of products with customers who haven’t had the chance to experience them in person. You’ll help some of our 1.6 million customers connect with the perfect item for their home. As part of the team here, you will be committed to making the ordinary extraordinary for our customers. The Digital Designer will be responsible for working alongside the design services team, aiding with design projects for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and Crate Kids, to support omni-channel design services.
What you’ll do:
- Create brand forward designs, including mood-boards, 2D floor plans, photo-realistic 3D room models and 3D renderings and ability to translate customer needs and wants.
- Provide One-on-One Design consultations through interactions via email, phone, chat, and virtual design consults.
- Work with store teams to support customers (indirect contact with customers).
- Build store partnerships by coaching store associates with the use of 3D visualization SOP, design foundations and space planning.
- Work with Store teams to lift store associate 2D design plans into 3D renderings, elevating the space to complete the look and provide a higher average order value and close furniture sales.
- Maintain knowledge of all product information (Crate, CB2 and Crate Kids).
- Manage design projects on a daily basis (updating CRM tracker with project status, communicating daily with internal/external on the design journey).
- Meet service level KPIs, such as productivity metrics and SLA for design projects.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with peers and other company personnel.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm, ensuring all customers are provided gracious, quick, and efficient service.
What you’ll bring:
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- A.S. Interior Design Degree, Preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Interior Design and/or store visuals
- 1+ years of experience in retail/customer service
- Design aesthetic in line with that of Crate and Barrel, including sense of color and pattern play.
- Strong affinity for technology and proficient in floor planning software (CAD, Sketchup, Revit, 3D max, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Complete understanding of necessary design functions including spatial planning, color theory and selection, fabric selection, lighting, interior design styles and history.
- Ability to stay up to date on current design trends.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative thinker, efficient problem solver and ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Collaborative team player with exhibited ability to operate in a highly fluid environment.
- Proficiency with Mac computers, Google platform and Microsoft Office Suite
- Good reading and written language skills (English).
Click Here : Apply Now
Software Engineer, Job Ref # 012507
Dell Jobs Remote Work from Home \ Advisory Consultant
Amazon Jobs In USA | Remote Technical Recruiter (Contingent)
Receptionist Jobs | Front Desk Jobs to Join from Today!
Amazon Remote Jobs Online for Part Time Fresher | Flex Riders | New Private Company Job 2022
Amazon Jobs Work from Home (Urgent Hiring) | Chat Stylist Advisor
Registered Dietitian Jobs | Remote 2022 Apply Now
Online Tutors Needed /Must be Based in the U.S.- TutoringMax.com
Tesla Work From Home
Remote Writing Jobs