Job Responsibilities : Design Recruiter
Salary : $44000 per year
Company : Grammarly, Inc.
Location : Remote US
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an Executive Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. As the sole Executive Recruiter, this person will be directly responsible for partnering with Grammarly’s department leaders and senior executives. The Executive Recruiter will help develop a comprehensive recruiting playbook that thoughtfully engages our executive team on talent strategy, extensively maps the market, and effectively engages and nurtures external candidates. This essential role will enable our teams to hire world-class leadership talent and partner with leaders across the company.
As the first Executive Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in enabling us to accomplish our mission by hiring exceptional senior-level talent for the company.
- Within your first 30 days, you will get up to speed on vision, strategy, and roadmap. You will meet and start to create relationships with key cross-functional partners and leadership across Grammarly.
- By month three, you will help shape the Executive Recruiting strategy. You will begin to partner directly with functional leaders to gain a deep understanding of their organization’s structure, goals, and gaps to execute on hiring director level and above talent to drive business impact.
- By month six, you will establish the operating cadence and contribute to scaling Grammarly’s recruiting practices by helping to contribute to our recruiting pipeline and telling the Grammarly story. You will deploy forecasting and reporting rigor to track essential recruiting metrics and measure progress against team objectives.
- Within your first year, you will drive global executive recruiting strategies, including overseeing key searching in engineering, product, and business leadership positions.
- After your first year, you will continue to lead Grammarly’s recruiting and search strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse leaders to meet the evolving hiring need for our global functions. You will contribute to the development of processes needed to scale our Executive Recruiting team for the short-term and long-term.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Brings 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a proven track record of success in a role focused on hiring executive-level talent—previous experience at a retained executive search firm and an in-house recruiting role preferred.
- Has a successful track record of delivering recruiting results.
- Has a track record of hiring key leadership and executive roles through a high-growth period.
- Demonstrates time-management, prioritization, and follow-through skills that are second to none.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.