Job Responsibilities : Portfolio Delivery Manager
Salary : $80000 per year
Company : Delta Dental Ins.
Location : Remote US.
How you will make an impact:
- Provides leadership and oversight to ensure the successful delivery of portfolio level outcomes that will require coordination across various program and project managers, and/or release train engineers and scrum masters.
- Ensures delivery accountability, risk, and communication across the portfolio and works in unison with key program execution roles including associated program managers, project managers, and scrum teams required to deliver portfolio level objectives on-time, on-budget, and within defined goals.
- Creates portfolio level resource plans spanning business, technology and support functions, manages dependencies, develops and delivers consistent portfolio communication, and upholds portfolio governance requirements.
- Monitors and provides high level insight, status, and line of sight accountability across all related programs and projects within a portfolio with an emphasis on the defined financial and business outcomes within the business case(s) associated with the portfolio.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters of Business Administration preferred
- Experience in quality of care and fraud, waste and abuse is preferred
Click Here : Apply Now
Google Jobs Remote (Google Online Jobs) 2022 Apply Now to Join
Work at Home Customer Service Jobs (Remote)
Writer Content and Copyeditor Jobs | Apply Now 2021
USAA Remote Jobs | Data Governance Advisor (100% Remote Available)
Apple Home Advisor, Online Apple Jobs ( Support College Program )
Tesla Jobs Remote from Home | Collision Trainer
Jobs Hiring Near Me Georgia
AAA Remote Jobs | Travel Contact Center (Work from Home)
Kaiser Permanente Jobs
Remote Administrative Assistant Jobs: Apply Now!