Job Responsibilities : Portfolio Delivery Manager
Salary : $80000 per year
Company : Delta Dental Ins.
Location : Remote US.
How you will make an impact:
- Provides leadership and oversight to ensure the successful delivery of portfolio level outcomes that will require coordination across various program and project managers, and/or release train engineers and scrum masters.
- Ensures delivery accountability, risk, and communication across the portfolio and works in unison with key program execution roles including associated program managers, project managers, and scrum teams required to deliver portfolio level objectives on-time, on-budget, and within defined goals.
- Creates portfolio level resource plans spanning business, technology and support functions, manages dependencies, develops and delivers consistent portfolio communication, and upholds portfolio governance requirements.
- Monitors and provides high level insight, status, and line of sight accountability across all related programs and projects within a portfolio with an emphasis on the defined financial and business outcomes within the business case(s) associated with the portfolio.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters of Business Administration preferred
- Experience in quality of care and fraud, waste and abuse is preferred
Customer Service Jobs Remote - Work From Anywhere 2021
Fashion Jobs New York | Graphic Apparel Designer 2022
Part Time Jobs Vancouver Hiring
Anthem Careers Work from Home | Account Manager Jobs
Remote Customer Service Jobs
Remote Administrative Assistant Jobs: Apply Now 2022!
Virtual Executive Assistant Jobs | Remote Jobs in USA
Scrum Master Jobs Remote
Sr Engineers, SDET