Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Advisor – Phones (REMOTE OPTIONAL)
Salary : $18 an hour
Company : Delta Defense
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Then you may be ready to join one of the best customer service teams in America! Help us inspire loyalty and create more responsible gun owners by providing exceptional service and an engaging and genuine experience for our customers.
We aren’t just a customer service team; we build relationships and make sure our members know they are part of our family. 80% of your day will be spent communicating with USCCA members over the phone.
Worried about training? Don’t be! We provide a comprehensive, 8 week, PAID training so you will be knowledgeable and confident when engaging with our members. Training includes New Employee Orientation, product training, systems training, service and sales training, as well as training for earning your Property and Casualty Licenses.
We engage, inform and assist our members with all of their membership needs. This may include updating their account information, assisting them with the purchase of a new t-shirt or talking about the latest issue of Concealed Carry Magazine!
- Handle and resolve customer issues
- Have awesome, engaging conversations
- Sell our amazing products and services
- Be clear, confident and concise on the phone
- Deepen and retain member relationships through needs assessment
- Empathize with members and ask probing questions
- Provide offers, solutions and information to match the customer needs
- Save customers who are thinking about leaving us
Skills/ Abilities and Education Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required; Associate degree or higher preferred
- A strong belief in the Second Amendment
- Firearms and self-defense knowledge is preferred but not necessary
- Desire to “WOW” customers daily
- A “Find Needs/Fill Needs” orientation to customer interactions