Job Responsibilities : Data Governance Advisor – Mid-level (100% Remote Available)
Salary : $1
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Information Governance Advisor I for the San Antonio Home Office II/III, Tampa Campus, Phoenix Campus, Colorado Springs Campus, Plano Campus or 100% Remote Work Location Available
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Synthesizes key information / data and research in order to recommend information governance initiatives that deliver business value across a single data domain.
- Develops data domain specific information and data governance policies, guidelines, procedures and communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Architecture, Information Management, Information Studies, Information Technology, Risk, Audit or a related technical field OR 4 years of work experience in information governance, information management or information architecture can be substituted in lieu of a degree in addition to the minimum years of work experience.
- 4 years of experience in Information or Data related practices to include: information governance, information management, Risk, Audit, information architecture, IT, analysis and reporting;
- related technical field with 2 years of experience in Information or Data related practices as noted above.
- 1 year of related work experience analyzing data governance
- 2 plus years of experience in industry information/data governance best practices and tools,using tools to implement and support information / data steward capabilities, implementing and supporting meta-data tool solutions, implementing and supporting information / data quality tool solutions, using Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and Access.