Job Responsibilities : OPERATIONS DATA ENTRY ASSISTANT
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : University of Wisconsin–Madison
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
The Operations Data Entry Assistant position is part of the Operations Team in the Office of Admissions and Recruitment. The Temporary Employees work alongside a full-time staff that is responsible for processing all undergraduate Freshman and Transfer admissions application materials. The TEs provide critical support during the admissions cycle working in a high volume, deadline driven environment. This document processing and data entry role requires excellent attention to detail, organization, and communication skills.
Institutional Statement on Diversity:
Diversity is a source of strength, creativity, and innovation for UW-Madison. We value the contributions of each person and respect the profound ways their identity, culture, background, experience, status, abilities, and opinion enrich the university community. We commit ourselves to the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, outreach, and diversity as inextricably linked goals.
Minimum Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of personal computer software (Word, Excel, Access).
- Knowledge and understanding of internet applications and e-mail systems.
- Knowledge of SIS (Student Information System) preferred.Ability to collaborate with diverse populations.
- Ability to work independently exercising judgment, taking initiative and seeking improvements and solutions to problems.
- Excellent keyboard skills with high percentage of accuracy.