Job Responsibilities : Data Entry and Validation Specialist
Salary : $40000 per year
Company : Angel Oak Companies
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
This role will be responsible for performing data quality reviews within the company loan origination systems (LOS), making updates to existing records, reconciling discrepancies, and general troubleshooting.
- Review specified data points for completion and accuracy
- Update existing records efficiently and accurately, as needed
- Transfer data from source documents to LOS
- Reconcile fees collected on documents to LOS data to ensure any required overages collected are refunded to the customer
- Initiate requests for additional information from third party vendors to ensure data records and documentation are accurate and complete.
- Ensure all correspondence documentation and supporting documentation are uploaded to the LOS e-folder.
- Generate reports and review for accuracy, as required
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Able to perform essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to handle confidential information
- Software Requirements: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel: Ability to accurately perform moderate data functions within Encompass such as, adding, counting, sorting, and filtering of data
Remote Work Environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently to complete tasks within required timeframes
- Responsible for maintaining adequate internet connection during working hours