Job Responsibilities : Supervisor, Customer Service (Member Service)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Responsible for the overall supervision of Customer Service employees. Accountable for the member/provider satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to members/providers.
- Develops, motivates, evaluates and coaches staff on work procedures, proper call handling and teamwork delivering excellent customer service.
- Is visible and available to staff to answer questions, monitor calls and give ongoing feedback.
- Utilizes available incentive programs to reward, recognize and celebrate team and individual successes.
- Assesses individual and team performance on a regular basis and provide candid and timely feedback regarding developmental and training needs: includes completion of monthly and annual scorecards/reviews.
- Monitor all performance measures such as daily stats and schedule adherence; allocates resources to meet volume and performance demands.
To be successful, a Customer Service Supervisor must possess:
- Schedule is based on EST core hours.
- Open mindedness in developing others
- Good time management skills
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to take clear direction and take action
- Prior experience with call/claim center environment
- Located within the EST zone
- ASD/GPS knowledge