Job Responsibilities : Kidney Care Customer Support
Salary : $21 per hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
CVS Kidney Care, a new CVS Health company, has been launched as part of the company’s portfolio of initiatives to transform health care and make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by chronic kidney disease. At CVS Kidney Care, we put the patient at the heart of everything we do. We are based on a culture of courage that rewards innovative thinking and bold action; we seek people who are ready for an entrepreneurial environment where ownership is empowered at all levels, ambiguity is actively embraced in order to accelerate innovation, and where all colleagues are committed to act as one team in service to our goals.
If you have a customer-first mindset, a passion helping others, and desire the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the people we serve, CVS Kidney Care might just be the next best step in your career. We are currently hiring for Customer Care Support individuals to provide direction and guidance to those interesting in learning more and/or inquiring about Kidney Care, Chronic Kidney Disease, modality educations and more.
In this role, you will be
- Answering calls from various sources asking about CKD, Dialysis options (in center and home), education material, and partnerships with CVS Kidney care to name a few.
- Be responsible to perform administrative duties in support of our CKD/ESRD program that will ensure members, nephrologists and nursing staff are getting all the necessary information they need to ensure quality care and engagement takes place. These tasks include but are not limited too
- Initial outreach to member to introduce our program
- Responsible for identification of members through the use of Care Mgmt ID Files
- Responsible for reviewing daily ESRD and CKD Hospital Discharge Files and if new members are identified, document in ESRD Intervention Tracking File
- Intervention Tracking Files documentation – responsible for documenting accordingly and pulling in responsible parties to ensure completion.
- Flag eligible patients in EMR
- Facilitate EMR interoperability
- Organize/schedule home visits
- Coordinate directly with HealthHub/Minute Clinic to facilitate BH, medication reconciliation, in-person assessments
- Schedule bi-weekly clinical review meetings (future)
- Monitor web inquiries and collaborate on responses
This role is a full-time work from home position. Work from Home qualifications include but are not limited to maintaining your own internet with approved speed requirements and a secure workspace free from distractions. Adherence to HIPAA and governmental compliance is required in this role.
2+ years of health care experience
2+ years interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment)
Self-directed and the ability to problem solve in a positive, productive manner
Reliability and compliance with scheduling standards
Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate, develop, and deliver alternative courses
6 months experience working in a call center
Healthcare certification or experience (ex: Med Assistant, pharmacy) a plus
Experience providing elder care, being a primary caregiver, or volunteer work within the community
Previous Work From Home experience a plus
AS in Healthcare field
High School required