Job Responsibilities : Care Coordinator – Work from Home – New York
Salary : $40000 per year
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Help us elevate our patient care to a whole new level! Join our Aetna team as an industry leader in serving dual eligible populations by utilizing best-in-class operating and clinical models. You can have life-changing impact on our Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (DSNP) members, who are enrolled in Medicare and Medicaid and present with a wide range of complex health and social challenges. With compassionate attention and excellent communication, we collaborate with members, providers, and community organizations to address the full continuum of our members’ health care and social determinant needs.
- Evaluation of Members: -Through the use of care management tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive evaluation of referred member’s needs/eligibility and recommends an approach to case resolution and/or meeting needs by evaluating member’s benefit plan and available
internal and external programs/services.
- Identifies high risk factors and service needs that may impact member outcomes and care planning components with appropriate referral to clinical case management or crisis intervention as appropriate.
- Coordinates and implements assigned care plan activities and monitors care plan progress.
- Enhancement of Medical Appropriateness and Quality of Care: – Using holistic approach consults with case managers, supervisors, Medical Directors and/or other health programs to overcome barriers to meeting goals and objectives; presents cases at case conferences to obtain multidisciplinary review in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Identifies and escalates quality of care issues through established channels.
- Utilizes negotiation skills to secure appropriate options and services necessary to meet the member’s benefits and/or healthcare needs.
- Utilizes influencing/ motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and promote lifestyle/behavior changes to achieve optimum level of health.
- Provides coaching, information and support to empower the member to make ongoing independent medical and/or healthy lifestyle choices.
- Bachelor’s degree or non-licensed master level clinician required, with either degree being in behavioral health or human services preferred (psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling).
Click Here : Apply Now
Unitedhealth Group Jobs | Collections Representative - Remote
Wayfair Work At Home Jobs US ( Customer Service )
Jobs in Lawrenceville Ga | Customer Care Specialist Jobs Apply
Customer Support(Evenings / 10 hr set shifts)*
Nordstrom Careers & Employment | Flex Designer - Remote (USA)
Jobs in Alexandria La | Corporate Housing Specialist Apply Now
Immediate Hire Work from Home Jobs (Hiring Start) | United States
Market Research Analyst | Fully Remote
Remote Banking Jobs | Online Service Representative 2021
Ebay Remote Jobs