Job Responsibilities : Care Planner (Fully Remote)
Salary : $70000 per year
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Provide support and service to behavioral health clinical
teams in support of member engagement and care.
- Collects data from designated administrative sources
and reviews findings in order to identify potential
enrollees for clinical specialty programs.
- Provides outreach to members to educate them about
available specialty programs and to solicit their
- Administers structured pre-screening questionnaire in
order to provide relevant member information to care
manager so that clinical assessment process can be
facilitated by care manager.
- Administers appropriate structured functional
assessments and out come tools including but not
limited to SF12, CAGE, PHQ9, WLQ.
- Educates members about available web-based
- Minimum of 2 years behavioral health care experience.
- Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree in Psychology or
Social Services preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Click Here : Apply Now
Working at Paypal | Cloud Engineer Apply Now
Customer Service and Sales (Work from Home)
Working for Unitedhealth Group | Senior Data Entry Clerk
Jobs Hiring Near Me Snagajob | Account Manager
Remote Jobs Airlines, Southwest Jobs, Southwest Airlines At Home Jobs ( Management Strategy )
Walgreens Work From Home US ( AR Central Manager )
Remote Microsoft Jobs Remote USA
Amazon Hiring Near Me | Urgent Hiring Apply Today!
Work from Home Jobs Louisville Ky
AT Home Medical Transcription Jobs | Medical Transcriptionist (Remote)