Job Responsibilities : Care Management Associate
Salary : $55000 per year
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Aetna’s Medicaid Care Management Engagement Outreach Hub is a new initiative focused on prioritizing Medicaid member interaction, maximizing inbound and outbound touchpoints to solve members’ needs and create behavioral change. How we do this is through a dedicated and caring team of health care professionals who connect with passion, caring and behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills with ability to be agile, managing multiple priorities at one time, and adapting to change with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates ability to meet daily metrics with speed, accuracy and a positive attitude.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members, adhering to care management processes (to include, but not limited to, privacy and confidentiality, quality management processes in compliance with regulatory, accreditation guidelines, company policies and procedures).
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in healthcare field (i.e. experienced in medical office, hospital setting, medical billing/coding) preferred.
- Experience with computers including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel – data entry and documentation within member records preferred.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management preferred.
- Flexibility to work occasional nights and weekends outside of standard business hours which can span from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Strong organizational skills, including effective verbal and written communication skills.
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position in a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.