Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Representative
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Gravity Payments
Location : Remote US
We are looking for a teammate who is extremely curious and motivated by helping others. This person should be inclined to learn from any opportunity and fulfilled in solving difficult problems (technical and financial). The CSE Team keeps up with ever-changing technology and security requirements, taking proactive measures when it’s possible. In this role, you need to be intuitive and strategic, pursuing long-term solutions for our merchants and company. You’ll be working with merchants over the phone and by email to troubleshoot technical issues and build positive client relationships, in addition to providing support to our sales team. You will also collaborate with other departments (truly, all of them). It is really important you can be flexible when priorities shift on the fly. Last but not least, this team is highly relational and supportive of one another’s personal development.
- Provide phone and email support for our merchants and sales reps
- Assist merchants with troubleshooting credit card processing equipment and related systems (technical training provided)
- Reconcile deposits and statements for our merchants
- Partner with our operations and sales teams to provide quality and cohesive support
- Deep-dive and perform root-cause analysis for larger technical/processing issues and abnormalities
- Continuous learning which may include cross-training into multiple departments
- Strong oral and written communication ability (over the phone and email)
- Quick and eager learner
- Passionate about building relationships with and servicing our clients
- Technical aptitude
- Highly organized with strong follow-up and attention to detail
- Self-starting and driven
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task projects with varying degrees of priority
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, including after-hours and weekends in order to best serve our clients
- Preferred ability to speak Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Tagalog.
Remote work requirements:
- Must have access to a wired internet connection
- Must have access to at least a 25 megabits per second (mbps) download and 20 mbps upload speed connection
- Must be able to use a Windows Based PC.
- Work with a company dedicated to your personal and professional growth
- Collaborate with a local team committed to supporting your development and success
- Comprehensive industry training provided
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- A competitive 401(k)
- Paid time off (unlimited after one year!)
Gravity Payments is a local payment processor that provides support for small to mid-sized businesses by providing the lowest rates on their credit card processing and the highest level of customer service that is unmatched by competitors. We have helped businesses in the Northwest and throughout the country save thousands on their credit card processing and enjoy the added value of our high-touch customer service.
Gravity Payments is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.