Job Responsibilities : CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR
Salary : $174,225 – $199,300 a year
Company : US Secretary of the Navy Offices (SECNAV)
Location : Stafford, VA US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- You will exercise general oversight of all criminal investigative (CI) activities conducted by field components.
- You will, as the coordinating authority of all DON CI activities, ensure program development and implementation over suspected acts of espionage and sabotage.
- You will direct partnership initiatives including the Crime Reduction, LInX/D-Dex, and Joint Terrorism Task Force programs.
- You will represent the Director through one voice to address crimes proactively, increasing awareness by providing a full range of information and resources.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- You must meet the qualifications and be certified to carry a firearm. You will need to maintain firearm proficiency.
- This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act of 1968. You will be required to sign a DD-Form-2760, Qualification to possess firearms or ammunition.
- This position has a maximum entry age of 37. Candidates that will be older than 37 at the time of appointment will require an age waiver. http://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Documents/DD/issuances/140025/140025_vol336.pdf?ver=2017-12-01-105458-707
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) is required. A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if you fail to report to the drug test appointment or fail the test. You will be subject to random testing.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
- You may be required to successfully complete a Counterintelligence (CI) Scope polygraph examination.
QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS: Applicants will be assessed against qualifications which fall into two areas: Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) and Mandatory Technical Qualifications (MTQs). Failure to fully and concisely describe how your experience meets the competencies described in the ECQs and MTQs will eliminate you from consideration.
Chat Specialist (Portuguese/English)
Virtual Customer Service Jobs Work from Home
Overnight Work from Home Jobs | Call Center Online Banking Rep
Receivable Accountant Jobs | Remote USA
Anthem Careers Work from Home | Behavioral Health Case Manager I
Remote Trainer Jobs at CVS Health Apply Today 2021
US Fish and Wildlife Service Careers 2021
Copy Editor Jobs in USA | Full Time
Executive Assistant Jobs | United States
Remote Proofreading Jobs | Associate Editor