Job Responsibilities : Application Support Engineer I
Salary : $65000 per year
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote Us
. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for participating in project teams, researching technical topics related to Company operations, new product implementation, assisting with existing products and services and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering. Performs event correlation and identifies probable root cause; provides trouble isolation, basic troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
The purpose of Comcast Technology Solution (CTS) is to be the most valued partner to those leading the future of media and technology. Using the most complete portfolio of capabilities, unmatched expertise and Comcast’s unrivaled infrastructure, we help customers thrive in a constantly evolving multi-platform world by powering extraordinary experiences to every screen. If you share a passion for contributing your talents to empowered teams, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven by imagination and possibilities, we want to develop and grow your career at CTS.
- Ability to fix and mitigate issues while partnering with the Engineering team to prioritize and resolve customer facing issues.
- Collects and organizes technical data related to assigned projects.
- Presents data and findings for review at the next level of engineering management.
- Reads and analyzes technical references and sources to obtain knowledge of assigned Engineering Operations topics.
- Identifies common operational and technical problems with standard solutions.
- Raises more complex issues to senior Operations Engineers.
- Leads operational readiness testing. Resolves basic issues uncovered during testing and raises issues to engage appropriate resources.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical field.
- Between 1-2 years of engineering support, or related experience.
- Experience with at least 3 of the following with ServiceNow, Jira, Touchstream, Rundeck, Zenoss, Splunk, Perforce, Charles, Chef, Sensu, or Grafana, AWS, GitHub
Click Here : Apply Now