Job Responsibilities : Virtual Analyst 1, Forecasting & Analysis (Real-Time Analyst)
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
This position is exclusively working Virtual / work from home.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Maintains monthly location-based customer service productivity, quality and sales performance goals, reports, staffing models, and tracks performance against goals.
- Monitors call volume arrival patterns, additives, and multiplicities seasonality contact rates and applies various forecast models (non-stationary, trend lines, correlation analysis).
- Advises management regarding schedule change requests. Enforces schedule compliance and adherence.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel using functions such as pivot tables, lookups within pivots, sum/if statements, etc.
- Experience with using SQL and/or Tableau.
- Experience with using SharePoint a plus.
- Detail-oriented individual who is accurate in analysis.
- Initiative to seek trends, process improvements, and to expand knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience