Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representatives
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Comcast Give you a chance to show your skills in the field of customer services
- Demonstrates functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Follow established troubleshooting procedures, including use of appropriate resources and desktop tools. When necessary, produce work order according to established business rules.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers. Effectively gains the customer’s cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring customer problem resolution.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers’ accounts, and researches service disruptions as necessary. When appropriate, follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Begins to act as a product consultant, articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests; identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling current value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience