Job Responsibilities : Virtual Telesales Representative (FT)
Salary : $11.15 – $16.34 an hour
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Responsible for outbound telephone calls to residential or commercial customers for the purpose of prospecting leads/upgrading current customers, promoting products and services, and closing all sales from new sales to sales to existing customers.
- Makes outbound calls to existing customers to sell products such as High Speed Internet, CDV, or Video service as well as displays a strong on focus on goal achievement and results.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales generated by cold calling by displaying excellent verbal and written skills.
- Qualifies and follows up with sales leads.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge, as well as the competitive posture of the Company. Maintai a thorough knowledge of Company products/services.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
High School Diploma / GED
Certifications (if applicable)
Relative Work Experience0-2 Years