Job Responsibilities : Comcast Cybersecurity: ServiceNow Architect- 100% Remote
Salary : $143500 per year
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
Comcast is seeking a ServiceNow Technical Architect to join our Workflow Engineering team. The Workflow Engineering team is improving the Comcast Cyber Security organization with ticketing processes automation and portals which will facilitate migration and integration among several systems. Comcast is looking for a ServiceNow architect to design and provide an appropriate technical approach for the solutions we develop on the ServiceNow platform. Ideally the candidate for this position is a self-motivated creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements. Candidate must bring solid interpersonal skills and be capable of meeting with management product and development teams face-to-face to clarify and design existing and new solutions design requirements into a proposed solution and assist to implement the solution on time and within budget. Candidate must also be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment. Ability to manage shifting priorities in a dynamic agile-based environment.
This role is eligible to be Virtual Home Office Based [100% remote] for US based candidates.
- At least four years of experience providing architectural design and input into developing on ServiceNow including the creation and/or customization of core applications such as GRC/IRM Security Operations CMDB Configuration Project Portfolio Management Service Request Service Catalog.
- Experience implementing out-of-box provided applications as well as custom designed solutions.
- Expert knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships.
- Hands on experience using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience in designing ServiceNow integrations via REST API and JDBC.
- Experience with Service Portal design and implementation.
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups modification of CMS workflows business rules UI pages UI actions UI policies ACLs catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- ServiceNow Security Operations OR GRC/IRM experience.
- Experience and ability to create and interpret design documentation for development and product
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for running ideation meetings and providing demonstrations.
NICE TO HAVES
- Comcast or similar industry Cybersecurity experience.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or Implementation Specialist certifications.
- ITIL foundational experience and/or certification.
- Follow and understand best practices in secure development.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Experience in creation of automated and formula indicators in ServiceNow Performance Analytics.
- Experience with RSA Archer.
- Experience with Demisto / Cortex XSOAR.
About Our Perks & Benefits:
We are determined to create an environment where our employees feel valued understand our business goals and are motivated.
Here’s a look at just some of the perks and benefits we make available to our US-based employees:
- Medical & Dental
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Generous paid time off
- Life Milestones – from adoption assistance childcare resources pet insurance and more Comcast supports you at all life stages.
- Courtesy Services – We offer all of our full-time employees in serviceable areas free digital TV and internet.
- Discount tickets for Universal Resorts including theme park tickets and onsite hotel rooms.
Learn more atjobs.comcast.com/life-at-comcast/benefits
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process perform essential job functions and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race color religion age sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.