Job Responsibilities : Lead Designer – Virtual/Remote
Salary : $43 per hour
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
Be able to self-organize and be a self-starter.Have strong stakeholder management skills as this is a lead position for a work-streamRequires strategic product design skills to participate with the product partners to evolve the product into the future.
- Specializes in user experience strategy and design, as well as front-end prototyping for web, mobile and other digital delivery platforms, helping drive the support and future development of various Comcast products and service across multiple platforms.
- Collaborates on and oversees the experience design for external digital communications and Web sites for the Company, including content development, user research, user-centered design processes, project leadership and user experience prototyping and development.
- Leads a variety of web and new media projects for the company. Collaborates in special projects for the Company where there are additional needs for new media communication.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
Relevant Work Experience