Job Responsibilities : Photo Producer
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : Chewy
Location : Remote US
. The ideal candidate will both partner and report into our Lead Photo Producer to manage our day-to-day photo requests that include PDP photography, social content, website content and direct mailers. This position will support all aspects of photo production including collaboration with creative teams, producers, post-production and Marcom partners. Candidates for this position have a strong photo production background and deep understanding of working within Marcom – across multiple business units, various channels and facilitating delivery for multiple platforms with a scalable approach.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the lead Photo Producer to execute throughout the photo production process from concept stages through retouching and delivery.
- Work and collaborate closely with creatives, producers, studio project management, studio teams, and creative management in all stages.
- Analyze marketing briefs to recommend photo production approaches
- Prepare and actively manage schedules and budgets from pre-production through post-production.
- Act as a steward of the brand, ensuring all work adheres to company standards while also participating in brand governance.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in photo production, preferably with a mix of both e-commerce and digital content experience
- The ideal candidate is not only comfortable but thrives in the ambiguity and change that comes with production, can handle a high volume of projects and is strong multi-tasker
- Solid working knowledge of photo production and photo retouching
- Highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes
Click Here : Apply Now