Job Responsibilities : Pet Claims Processor – Work From Home
Salary : $20 an hour
Company : Chewy
Location : Dania, FL US
We have a unique opportunity for you to join our new pet insurance division.
You’ll be entrusted to serve as the voice of Chewy taking frontline contacts from our customers and recommending the pet medical insurance option that is best for their unique needs.
In this role you should be comfortable working primarily from home. You will however be expected to commute into the office for events meetings and training sessions. This means that the role does require you to live in the state of Florida. Starting wage is $20.00 an hour with opportunities to grow and develop while working remotely!
What You’ll Do
- Go above and beyond while interacting with customers by taking frontline multichannel contacts recommending the best pet health insurance option for their unique needs and assisting with post-enrollment questions.
- Receive and handle Healthcare and frontline customer service contacts (phone email chat) according to business needs.
- Use creativity and critical thinking skills to research problem-solve and determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow up as needed to resolve issues.
- Develop a working knowledge of insurance and operate as an expert on Chewy’s pet health insurance plans knowing the key features and options to recommend the best plan for pet parents.
- Consistently offer understanding active listening patience empathy and kindness to customers and Team Members.
- Operate with a willingness to learn by receiving and giving feedback in a way that promotes a culture of being open-minded to grow.
- Learn and operate within Chewy and our third-party insurance partner internal and external technologies to provide a consistent customer experience.
- Successfully transfer customers to our third-party insurance partner that we are unable to assist internally at Chewy.
What You’ll Need
- Required to have and maintain a Property & Casualty Insurance license in Florida
- Proven track record of quality productivity and exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment without missing details or cutting corners
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and OneNote
- Willingness and ability to stay within insurance regulations including:
- Complete fingerprinting per insurance regulations
- Pass additional background checks for insurance regulations
- Reside in a location compliant with your licensing
- You will need to complete 9-weeks of on-site training at our Customer Service Center in Hollywood FL
- Training will take place Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Your work area must be large enough to accommodate computer monitors and be free from distractions including any background noise that impacts the customer experience.
- Work area acceptable for webcam use.
- Have a reliable wired high-speed internet and broadband connection (30 Mbps+ download speed/ 5Mbps+ upload speed).
- Phone line not required. You must have a cell phone or tablet that can be used for two-factor authentication through Okta Verify. Options for two-factor authentication include:
- A smartphone or tablet on which the Okta mobile app can be downloaded.
- A cell phone that can receive SMS messages and phone calls.
Why Chewy Customer Service?
It’s not just about us. It is also about what you get. That’s why in Chewy Customer Service you are empowered to become your best.
- YOU BELONG: Chewy is a place where you can be your authentic self. Our pet parents and partners are from everywhere-different places and different walks of life. It is what makes them unique. Likewise Chewtopians are empowered to bring their perspectives to deliver on our mission!
- YOU CAN GROW: Our culture is for those who thrive on delivering results and becoming your best – no matter your role or location.
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE: You are encouraged to be curious ask questions bring ideas forward and act like an owner in everything that you do.
- YOU WILL GET SUPPORT: When you join Chewy Customer Service you will have ongoing training and development resources and opportunities to become your best.
- YOU WILL GET REWARDED: Chewy has you covered when it comes to competitive wages medical & dental insurance 401k and happy hour. Of course the biggest perk is the ability to work together with other smart driven and passionate Chewtopians who are making an impact each day.
Click Here : Apply Now