Job Responsibilities : CARPENTER – 0665000
Salary : $5,843 – $5,919 a month
Company : State of Illinois
Location : Rushville, IL 62681 US
Educational requirements : High School
Under direct supervision, performs skilled carpentry work in the construction, maintenance, or repair of various wooden articles, building and/or equipment at the facility.
1. Performs skilled carpentry work in the construction, maintenance, or repair of various wooden articles, building and/or equipment at the facility. Operates carpentry tools in the repairing of windows, door closures and hardware, cracked walls and the installation and repair of signs
2. Operates tools used in installing, repairing, dismantling locks on buildings, doors, windows, etc.
3. Builds computer workstations, bookcases, and small tables.
4. Operates/uses drills, hammers, saws, screwdrivers in the repairing of wooden furniture.6. Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
- Requires knowledge, skill, and mental development equivalent to completion of four years of high school.
- Requires completion of an approved apprenticeship program to qualify as a journey level carpenter.
DO NOT APPLY ONLINE.
Please submit application via email to: DHS.TDFRushville.Jobs@illinois.gov
Click Here : Apply Now