Job Responsibilities : Senior Technology/Commercial Contracts Counsel (REMOTE)
Salary : $100000 per year
Company : Gap Inc.
Location : Remote US
The ideal candidate is a solution oriented strategic thinker with sound judgement, who will provide practical guidance and manage multiple complex and high value matters simultaneously and often under time pressure. The role can be based anywhere and will report to the leader of the Commercial Contracts Legal Team.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strategic legal and business advice to facilitate long-term relationships with key partners.
- Provide commercially oriented, practical and strategic legal advice and guidance to the business in relation to all aspects of complex and high value third party agreements (in particular those with a technology focus)
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of agreements related to technology, software, SaaS, payments, e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics; marketing and advertising, consulting and services, talent and partnerships.
- Collaborate with other Legal groups and subject matter experts to analyze and assess legal risks to advise the business balancing sound riskeward ratio
- Manage numerous projects and complex matters simultaneously under deadline pressure.
Who You Are
- JD Required; Licensed to practice law in the US with 7+ years of experience in a reputable law firm and/or multinational companies required; In house experience greatly preferred.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, counseling and problem solving in a broad range of commercial transactions including agreements related to technology, software, SaaS, payments, e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics; marketing and advertising, consulting and services, talent and partnerships.