Job Responsibilities : Business Strategy Analyst -Virtual Agent / IVR / Chat (Remote optional)
Salary : $73000 per year
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This outstanding mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify key business assumptions and hypotheses around line of business strategy. Assists experienced Business Strategy Analysts and other subject matter experts with refining hypotheses and identifying business questions to explore further.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years of experience in data/analytics, strategy consulting, or functional business experience within the respective industry of responsibility (i.e. P&C, Bank, Finance, etc.) OR Advanced Degree in Business, Science, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or related discipline and 2 years of experience in data/analytics, strategy consulting, or directly related functional business experience (i.e. P&C, Bank, Finance, etc.)
- 2 years experience with Web/Mobile data analysis