Job Responsibilities : Business Intelligence Analyst III (100% Remote Work Available)
Salary : $75000 per year
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- intelligence solutions, which may include data visualization, business intelligence, data transformation, or data collection.
- Develops partnerships with IT execution teams on the development of analytic infrastructures, data engineering, or related business intelligence enablement efforts. Includes collaborating on the design and implementation of technical standards and governance practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative analytics field such as Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Operations Research, Data and/or Business Analysis, Data Science, or other business-related discipline OR 4 years’ work experience in statistics, mathematics or quantitative analytics or related experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree in addition to the minimum years of work experience required.
- Up to 2 years of experience in data/analytics, or directly related functional operations experience (i.e. P&C, Bank, Finance, etc.).
- Ability to identify innovative approaches to address business problems and solutions. Knowledge and/or awareness of business intelligence and data management platforms
- Knowledge and/or awareness of SQL
- Experience in Tableau.
- Experience working with IT partners, in terms of providing requirements and validating results.
- Experience working with customers, in terms of gathering requirements and validating and presenting results.