Job Responsibilities : Billing Representative II
Salary : $18.33 – $22.41 an hour
Company : Global Medical Response
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Remote Part-time Billing Operations Representative II
THIS PROJECT BEGINS JANUARY 3RD 2022
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Billing Operations Representative II will complete ambulance coding of non-emergency ambulance claims.
- Monitor non-emergency claims for correct billing and payment.
- Ensure accuracy of coding for non-emergency hospital discharge claims
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all customers.
- Recommend efficiencies to overall departmental processes.
- The Billing Representative II will complete required reports and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Medical coder certification preferred
- Certified Ambulance Coder (CAC) certification preferred
- Experience with medical billing is required
- Experience with medical coding and/or claims processing is required (2-5 years)
- Experience with ambulance coding is highly desirable
Click Here : Apply Now
Customer Service Representative - Work from home
Jobs in Fort Morgan Co | Driver Joba Hiring Now
Work from Home Jobs Greensboro Nc
Apple Home Advisor California In USA ( Project Coordinator ) Apply Now
Bilingual Seasonal Customer Service Representative - Work at Home
Remote American Airlines Careers, Airline Remote Job ( Product Designer )
TTEC Work from Home
Data Entry Work from Home Jobs | Remote Opportunity
Stay at Home Jobs for FedEx Services | Apply Now
Flexible Work from Home Jobs for Health Technician in the US Apply Today