Job Responsibilities : Billing Representative II
Salary : $18.33 – $22.41 an hour
Company : Global Medical Response
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Remote Part-time Billing Operations Representative II
THIS PROJECT BEGINS JANUARY 3RD 2022
- The Billing Operations Representative II will complete ambulance coding of non-emergency ambulance claims.
- Monitor non-emergency claims for correct billing and payment.
- Ensure accuracy of coding for non-emergency hospital discharge claims
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all customers.
- Recommend efficiencies to overall departmental processes.
- The Billing Representative II will complete required reports and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Medical coder certification preferred
- Certified Ambulance Coder (CAC) certification preferred
- Experience with medical billing is required
- Experience with medical coding and/or claims processing is required (2-5 years)
- Experience with ambulance coding is highly desirable